Test your knowledge:
- Which photon would have a higher energy: red or blue?
- Which (red or blue) would require a larger stopping voltage?
- What is the general relationship between photon frequency and stopping voltage?
- What is the relationship between photon wavelength and stopping voltage?
- Does changing the intensity affect the stopping voltage? Why or why not?
- Why does changing the intensity affect the time taken to reach the stopping voltage?
- Does the photoelectric effect demonstrate the wave or particle nature of light? How?
- Did any part of this experiment require light to behave as a wave? Which part?